Tuesday 28 July 2015

TOMORROWLAND

It would literally be impossible for me to do justice to Tomorrowland 2015 by merely using words to describe my experience.  But I'll give it a go.
Incredible. Insane. Just indescribable.  If you have never attended the Tomorrowland festival in Boom, Belgium I highly recommend you go.  The entire weekend is absolutely mind-blowing, from the campsites, to Dreamville, the music, lights, fireworks and the food.  That pizza was love in every mouthful. No words are big enough to describe the magic, wonder and excitement of Tomorrowland.
I can't pick one particular highlight, but Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, David Guetta and Steve Aoki all spring to mind as having been amazing sets.
We met some pretty cool people despite the language barrier.  New Zealanders should really start learning languages outside of English because most of the rest of the world is at least bilingual.  It is amazing how music can bring together people from all over the globe who you have a fantastic weekend with and then sadly have to return to your normal lives after four nights of insanity.
I have thrown together a few gopro clips I took during the day at the festival because I didn't take my gopro at night. I was far too focused on jumping around and enjoying the atmosphere to stand with a camera.

On another note, after walking round with a New Zealand flag for 4 days and having people yell "AUSTRALIA!!!" while pointing at us, I am firmly all for the flag change now.

Tomorrowland was phenomenal. I would return again next year and every year after that if I could.



No comments:

Post a Comment